Black Soap Tub
This soap is cleansing and clarifying, good for everyday use and perfect for the spring/summer months. This soap comes in a customized jar for best storage and application. Using your Sapo magic tool, lather and rinse.
This all natural black soap is infused with Moringa, Palm Kernel and Neem oils making it rich in antioxidants to cleanse the skin while the added shea butter softens and moisturizes leaving your skin freshly renewed. And in a customized jar to minimize mess and stress
Weight: 400g/14 oz
Ingredients: Moringa, Palm Kernel and Neem oil, shea butter, coconut oil and potash extract from cocoa
Benefits: This rich combination of ingredients has anti-inflammatory properties, actively fights acne, and prevents signs and symptoms of aging.
- Deeply cleanses and clarifies every skin type
- Bathing soap for clear and beautiful skin
- Natural ingredients added to nourish and moisturize the skin
How to Use:
- Step 1: While in shower or bath, using the Sapo of choice bathing tool, thoroughly soak the sapo with water.
- Step 2: Remove the lid from B Fly Black Soap Jar
- Step 3: With the gathered soaked Sapo, rub it in a circular motion on top of the B Fly Black Soap to lather.
- Step 4: Once lathered, add more water for soapiness, proceed to rub the Sapo all over your body in circular motions to cleanse
B Fly Beauty Bonus: Elongate your Sapo to its full length for hard to reach places. i.e. back, across shoulder, etc.
Ingredients: Moringa Oil, Palm Kernel Oil, Neem Oil, Shea Butter, Coconut Oil, and Potash extract from Cocoa
- Moringa Oil - Topical cleanser and moisturizer. Moringa oil’s oleic acid makes it beneficial when used topically as a cleansing agent, and as a moisturizer for skin and hair. Anti-inflammatory. Moringa oil contains several bioactive compounds which have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties, both when ingested and used topically. This may make moringa oil beneficial for acne breakouts. These compounds include tocopherols, catechins, quercetin, ferulic acid, and zeatin. Reduces fine lines and wrinkles, improves the overall appearance of the skin, soothes inflammation.
- Palm Kernel Oil - is a rich antioxidants agent that contains vitamin E. Coupled with the antioxidants properties, Vitamin E helps prevent the signs and symptoms of aging. Observation has also shown that the use of palm kernel oil does not only prevent fine lines, it helps delay sagging and wrinkled skin.”
- Neem Oil - treats dry skin and wrinkles, stimulates collagen production, reduces scars, heals wounds, treats acne, minimizes warts and moles. May also be used to treat symptoms of psoriasis and eczema.
- Shea Butter - High concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins make shea butter an ideal cosmetic ingredient for softening skin. Shea butter also has anti-inflammatory and healing properties. Using shea butter on your body, especially your face, can condition, tone, and soothe your skin.
- Coconut Oil - reduces inflammation keeping skin moisturized and helps heal wounds
- Potash extract from Cocoa is organic, making African black soap more organic when compared to other soaps.
This rich combination of ingredients treats dry skin, has anti-inflammatory properties, actively fights acne, and prevents signs and symptoms of aging. B FLy with Staci Sherri
The products and claims made about specific products on or through this Site have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease.